Help & Support
I think I may be a victim of fraud, what should I do?
- Contact the Hello Team (Mon-Fri 7am-10pm, Sat 9am-5pm). Outside Hello Team opening hours and only in the event of (suspicion of) fraud, call 02 433 43 75.
- Block all your bank cards immediately via Card Stop by calling 078 170 170.
- Make a statement to the police and send a copy of your hearing sheet to the Hello Team.
How do I check and change my personal data?
Check and change your contact details in the Hello bank! app, in Settings > Personal data > Contact.
Is the postal address listed in the app not the right one, but is the postal address on your identity card correct? Go to Easy Banking Web to update this:
- Have your ID card and card reader ready.
- Go to Settings > Personal Data
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Where do I find more information on your general terms and conditions?
In the “About us” section on the Hello bank! site. You will find all pre contractual information and general information relative to the services and products offered by Hello bank!, as well as the general terms and conditions of the bank.